Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
On Jan. 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared a public health emergency of international concern for the 2019 novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. On Jan. 31, 2020, the secretary of Health and Human Services declared a public health emergency in the United States and announced new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The current epidemic, which originated in mainland China, has demonstrated the capacity of COVID-19 to spread globally. While supporting other government agencies’ response to the COVID-19 threat, the Department of the Air Force is responding appropriately to protect the health of the force and maintain operational readiness.
Klamath County Resource Hub - Healthy Klamath
COVID-19 #rumorcontrol- Get the facts, not the hearsay!
"Message to the Force - COVID-19 Response" Secretary of Defense Esper
Oregon Governor's Executive Order
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
What the U.S. Government is Doing
Klamath County Public Health COVID-19
Oregon Health Authority
Oregon State Air Surgeon Update
CDC Coronavirus Information
DOD Coronavirus Response
- AAFES (please limit any cash purchases)
- DEERS Updates/ ID Cards by appointment only 541-885-6122 or 541-885-6133
- Clothing Issue open for pick up and ordering, but cannot support sizing or trying-on for uniform orders
-Haz-Waste Drop off drop off hours will now be every Wednesday from 1300 - 1400, until further notice. If you run in to a situation and you need to drop off waste outside these hours, please call our office to schedule an alternative time.
- Comptroller Flight and Force Support Flight are by appointment” in-person customer service meaning our doors will not be left open for walk-in assistance at any point of the duty day.
CPTF Primary Contact:
FSF Primary Contact:
- Kingsley Field FAM camp (RV parking)
- Kingsley Field First Community Credit Union
- Kingsley Field Social Club
- Base Gym